Jewelry Eligible for Return:
1. Unworn, new jewelry in original condition
2. Jewelry purchased within the last 30 days
Jewelry NOT Eligible for Return:
1. Jewelry purchased more than 30 days ago
2. Customized jewelry such as personalized bracelets
3. Lost jewelry (example: jewelry that falls off when wearing it)
4. Damaged jewelry from wear and tear, accidents, or negligence.
The cost to return a purchase is the customer’s responsibility.
Would you like a prepaid return label? We will gladly email a prepaid return label to you. The cost of a prepaid return label is $5.95. This fee is deducted from your total refund. To request a prepaid return label, complete the form below and instructions will follow.
Please Note: Original shipping fees are not refundable. We ship our fine jewelry tracked and insured. $4.95 (our standard shipping fee) will be deducted from your total refund if you chose free shipping on your order and you return the entire order. Items returned without submitting the Return Form below will incur a 15% restocking fee if accepted for return.
Complete this return form and press “SUBMIT” to receive return instructions.
Warranty: We stand behind your purchase for 30 days from the time you receive your order. Any type of manufacturing defect will show up within that time period. After 30 days, and not longer than 90 days of purchase, we may be able to offer you a repair. Typical repair fees are $15 excluding shipping costs, and are determined by the repair needed.
Our Return Policy Regarding:
• If you prefer something different than what you ordered, kindly place a new order.
• Please notify us within 3 days of receipt if your item has a defect of any sort and we will gladly exchange it for you.
• When a ring, bracelet, or earring style comes in multiple sizes, we will exchange that style for the larger or smaller size. Customer is responsible for shipping fees.
All shipping fees and custom fees/taxes are not refundable.