Jewelry Eligible for Return:
1. Unworn, new jewelry in original condition
2. Jewelry purchased within the last 30 days
Jewelry NOT Eligible for Return/Refund:
1. Jewelry purchased more than 30 days ago
2. Customized jewelry such as personalized bracelets
3. Lost jewelry (example: jewelry that falls off when wearing it)
4. Damaged jewelry from wear and tear, accidents, or negligence.
Fill out the form below to create a return. The cost to return a purchase is the customer’s responsibility unless pre-approved for a free return label due to a manufacturing defect.
Would you like a prepaid return label? The cost of a prepaid return label is $5.95 which we will email to you upon request. This fee is deducted from your total refund. To request a prepaid return label, complete the form below and instructions will follow. Prepaid labels will be emailed to you within 1 business day.
Please Note: Original shipping fees are not refundable. We ship our fine jewelry tracked and insured.
Items returned without submitting the Return Form below will incur a 15% restocking fee if accepted for return.
A $2 fee will be deducted for each item returned without its gift box.
Partial refund or no refund will be applied for earrings returned without backings.
Complete this return form and press “SUBMIT” to receive return instructions.
Warranty: We stand behind your purchase for 30 days from the time you receive your order. Any type of manufacturing defect will show up within that time period. After 30 days, and not longer than 90 days of purchase, we may be able to offer you a repair. Typical repair fees are $15 excluding shipping costs, and are determined by the repair needed.
Our Return Policy Regarding:
• If you prefer something different than what you ordered, kindly place a new order.
• Please notify us within 3 days of receipt if your item has a defect of any sort and we will gladly exchange it for you.
• When a ring, bracelet, or earring style comes in multiple sizes, we will exchange that style for the larger or smaller size. Customer is responsible for shipping fees.
All shipping fees and custom fees/taxes are not refundable.